6 Quick Content Marketing And AI Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! No setup today. Just a list of 6 quick content marketing and AI insights to carry you through to next week. Enjoy:
- Mark Schaefer asks ”is social media marketing still a thing?” And provides a great answer to the question, too.
- CMO.com offers up a walk into the future of content with The Mill’s Boo Wong that’s well worth your time.
- Our own Tim Peter interviewed Mike Moran on the future of content marketing, search, and digital.
- We also rounded up a great set of 8 exceptional insights into voice and AI and their effects on digital marketing for the E-commerce Link Digest series.
- Speaking of AI, the Forbes Technology Council says to decide if your company is ready for AI, ask yourself these nine questions
- You also will want to check out these 6 proven digital marketing trends (the best of Thinks Out Loud and this great post that asks, how can you succeed at digital marketing next year? 17 great posts offer answers
Have a fantastic weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing customer behavior will shape your marketing going forward, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest
This Post Has 0 Comments