Why Your Customers’ Privacy Matters to Your Marketing – Thinks Out Loud Episode 68
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Why Your Customers’ Privacy Matters to Your Marketing Headlines and Show Notes
- Facebook Is No. 1 for Social Commerce – eMarketer
- Microsoft’s Bing Lists Doctors, Dentists, Lawyers, Real Estate
- FTC: Brand-Incentivized Pins On Pinterest Potentially “Deceptive,” Require Disclosure
- Key Trends You Must Know: The 10 Top E-commerce and Digital Strategy Posts (March 2014)
- Public Parts: How Sharing in the Digital Age Improves the Way We Work and Live by Jeff Jarvis (Book Review of the Week-ish)
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies (Book Review of the Week-ish)
- Internet Marketing to Millennials (Gen X and Boomers Too)
- The 7 Fastest Ways to Improve Your E-commerce Effectiveness
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Bill Gurley on Anonymous Apps like Whisper and Secret – Business Insider
- Surprise, surprise: my online metadata actually reveals where I’ve been | Ars Technica
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
If you’re looking for more e-commerce tips, check out my recent presentation Elements of E-commerce: How Digital Storytelling Drives Revenue and Results as well:
(And, yes… you can hire me to keynote your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Technical details: Recorded using an Audio-Technica AT2035 studio condenser microphone through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 52s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below:
This Post Has 0 Comments