Google, Apple or Facebook: Who’ll Win the Mobile Web? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 139) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Mobile is not a neutral platform — Benedict Evans
- Should Facebook Take the Place of Your Brand’s Website?
- Mobile Websites: Responsive, Adaptive, and RESS, Oh My – Thinks Out Loud Episode 137
- Mobile is Not a Trend
- How Not to Fail – Thinks Out Loud Episode 132
- Breaking Down the Mary Meeker 2015 Internet Trends Report: Thinks Out Loud Episode 125
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical details: Recorded using an Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 11m 41s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: