Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
In Digital Marketing, Practice Does Not Make Perfect. Perfect Practice Makes Perfect (Thinks Out Loud Episode 217) – Headlines and Show Notes
- IT project success rates finally improving | CIO
- Marketing at the Speed of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 215)
- Disruption? 5 Digital Trends Show Why You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet (Thinks Out Loud Episode 216)
- The Value of Speed
- Speed is the new currency of business. And that’s a problem
- Stephen L. Bryant | Dispeker Artists, Inc.
- Tan Dun | Marco Polo
- Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 186)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- It’s Time to Stop Calling Mobile a Trend (Thinks Out Loud Episode 187)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 20s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.