Why Millennials Matter – Thinks Out Loud Episode 116
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Why Millennials Matter – Headlines and Show Notes
- This year, Millennials will overtake Baby Boomers | Pew Research Center
- Millennials Facts and Statistics | Factbrowser
- 60% of millennials watch video on smartphones at least once a month, and 15% do so at least once a day TV & Digital Video Everywhere: Measuring Multi-Platform, Time-shifted Video Viewing – comScore, Inc
- US millennials will have $1.4T in spending power by 2020 and 62% of millennials feel online content often encourages brand loyalty Only Meaningful Content Will Drive Brand Loyalty Among Millennials | Loyalty360.org
- Path to Purchase Starts and Ends on Smartphones for UK Millennials – eMarketer
- A Baker’s Dozen of the Best Mobile, E-Commerce, and Digital Marketing Writings This Week: E-commerce Link Digest
- Mobile Share of Site Visits, by Industry, in 2014
- No, Millennials Never Put Down Their Phones
- We’ve Reached Another Mobile and Millennial Milestone
- How Much Traffic Will You Lose From The Upcoming Mobile SEO-Pocalypse?
- Mobile to Television: We Interrupt this broadcast (Again) | Flurry
- Mobile Will Disrupt Your Industry: 3 Ways to Protect Your Business
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing – Travel Tuesday
- 7 Tips for Targeting the Mobile-Only Shopper – Nail basic usability
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- Is Customer Experience the Future of E-commerce? – Thinks Out Loud Episode 110
You might also enjoy the slides from my recent webinar, Digital Marketing Directions: Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year,:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Technical details: Recorded using an Audio-Technica AT2035 studio condenser microphone through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 11m 24s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below:
This Post Has 2 Comments
good collection of articles on millenials…thanks Tim.
Thanks for reading, Anil. And for the comment. And keep up the great work your team does, too!