The Mobile Commerce Myth – Headlines and Show Notes
- Mobile Drives Nearly Half Of E-Commerce Traffic, But PC Still Rules Sales — Search Engine Land
- US Online Shoppers’ Attitudes to Mobile Commerce — Marketing Charts
- Why Shoppers Care—Or Don’t—About Your Brand — The Future of Commerce
- Amazon’s One-Hour Delivery Service Goes Live Across Manhattan | TechCrunch
- Is Customer Experience the Future of E-commerce? – Thinks Out Loud Episode 110
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Why it matters that the federal government will accept Apple Pay | Gigaom
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
You might also enjoy the slides from my recent webinar, Digital Marketing Directions: Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year,:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 13m 28s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: