Scary Changes Coming to Marketing Headlines and Show Notes
- 250MB hard drive circa 1979. (580—432) : HistoryPorn and the image itself.
- Not One Artist’s Album Has Gone Platinum In 2014 – Forbes
- The Demographic Realities Driving Mobile Commerce
- The Little-Known Factors Behind E-commerce Growth in 2015
- The biggest lesson I learned after a week without cash or credit cards – Quartz
- Moore’s Law, Kryder’s Law, and Butters’ Law (referenced in the Moore’s Law article) on Wikipedia
- “Venmo line” on Quartz
- Machine-Learning Maestro Michael Jordan on the Delusions of Big Data and Other Huge Engineering Efforts – IEEE Spectrum
You might also enjoy the slides from my recent webinar, Digital Marketing Directions: Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year,:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 14m 18s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: