- First, here’s a round-up of 9 tips for improving your website’s effectiveness.
- Next, take a look at these 5 common mistakes messing up your online marketing plan.
- A guest post by Nii Ahene uncovers 4 keys to increase your e-commerce exposure this year.
- A couple of posts from earlier this year wonders whether $18 million is too much to spend on a website redesign and asks how much a redesign should cost.
- The right URL can help a lot in your online marketing. These two posts answer 5 questions about landing page URL’s and review
the best URL for your business
- These posts look at whether you need a website at all and asks why your business is still invisible.
- A/B testing plays a crucial role in web optimization. But can you take it too far? Is testing 41 shades of blue is a good idea?
- Finally, check out these 6 simple rules of online (and offline) merchandising.
Want more? Leave me a comment or drop me an email. I’d love to hear what’s working (or not) for you.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: a/b testing, bounce rate, call-to-action, continuous improvement, conversion, conversion rate, conversion rate optimization, E-commerce, E-commerce strategy, online marketing, strategy, success, testing