Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Where AI Will Affect Sales and Marketing First. And Most (Thinks Out Loud Episode 211) – Headlines and Show Notes
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
- The Value of Speed
- Will This Be The Year of AI in Digital Marketing? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 207)
- Amazon Goes Grocery Shopping (Thinks Out Loud Episode 197)
- 9 Amazing Posts Connecting AI And Marketing: E-commerce Link Digest
- Speed is the new currency of business. And that’s a problem
- OODA loop – Wikipedia
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- HNN – 5 tips to prepare for Google’s mobile-first index
- Who was the first British monarch to travel by rail?
- Digital Marketing Directions 2017: The Key Digital Marketing Trends Driving Your Business
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Using page speed in mobile search ranking
- 7 Ways You Can Use AI in B2B Sales and Marketing (Thinks Out Loud Episode 209)
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- 9 Excellent Posts Predicting The Key E-commerce And Digital Strategy Trends For 2018
- 5 Top Digital Trends for 2018 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 210)
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Updated: 2017/08)
- Content Marketing: We’re All Publishers Now
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 23s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.