This seems a great way to close out both a month and a week. Hope you have a great weekend, everyone. And, in the meantime, check out the most popular posts from May here:
- Kiss Your Current Conversion Rate Goodbye (Travel Tuesday)
- How to Get in Your Customers’ Pants… Pocket (Travel Tuesday)
- Google’s Big Secret: What Search Engine Marketing Will Look Like Next Year | Biznology
- The Truth: How the Social, Local, Mobile Web Affects Sales Online and Offline
- What Did Yahoo Really Buy Today?
- The Future of Travel Search and Mobile (Travel Tuesday)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 27: The Future of Search
- Nothing Bigger Than Mobile Internet
- 4 Amazing Global Internet Trends
And if you’re interested in learning more, register to receive a free copy of my new special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
If that’s still not enough for you, you might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the social, local, mobile web, including: