Mobile Payments, Millennials and Voice Computing Make Mobile Commerce Matter More (Thinks Out Loud Episode 199)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Mobile Payments, Millennials and Voice Computing Make Mobile Commerce Matter More (Thinks Out Loud Episode 199) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Amazon Pay Places Will Fundamentally Change Retail
- A Mobile Payments Latecomer, Android Pay Enters a Still Wide-Open Spain – eMarketer
- Mobile Payments Today: July’s best reads | Mobile Payments Today
- iPhone users can now access Amazon’s Alexa on the go | Ars Technica
- Rise of contactless suggests growing consumer appetite for ease and convenience of digital payment – InternetRetailing
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Ecommerce Conversion Rate – Multichannel Merchant
- 7 Remarkably Simple Methods To Boost Checkout Conversion Rates – Usability Geek
- What mobile payments expansion means for merchants – Mobile Marketing – BizReport
- PayPal raises outlook (again) on mobile payment surge
- Mobile payments now account for 30% of Starbucks transactions as company posts $5.7B in revenue – GeekWire
- Why I’m Bullish on Mobile Payments and Messaging (Thinks Out Loud Episode 158)
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- A Quick Snapshot of the State of Mobile Payments
- What Amazon’s Mobile Wallet Failure Can Teach You
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Amazon Goes Grocery Shopping (Thinks Out Loud Episode 197)
- What Is the Link Between Payment Methods and Conversion Rates?
- Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 186)
- A Far Too Quick Look at the Metaverse, web3, and the Future of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 349)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 26s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.
This Post Has 0 Comments