The Secrets Behind "It's All E-commerce" for 2014 – Thinks Out Loud Episode 51
The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014 Headlines and Show Notes
- How the Definition of E-Commerce Is Changing | MIT Technology Review
- E-commerce? Retail? It’s Just Shopping: Thinks Out Loud Episode 38
- 2013 trends: It’s all e-commerce (Small Business E-commerce Link Digest)
- Walmart, Target, Kohl’s Admit: It’s All E-commerce
- Business Newswires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- Q&A: Rob Veres Discusses the New Version of RedLaser | eBay Inc
- E-commerce Up 16% YOY, M-commerce 24%. What More Do You Need to Know?
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- The Data Digest: The Rising mCommerce Potential of Digital Natives | Forrester Research
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Demonstrate It’s All E-commerce
- Is User Experience Holding Back the Growth of Mobile Payments?
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Google Makes it Easier for Guests to Book From Mobile. Do You? (Travel Tuesday)
- New Payment Methods Focus On People Rather Than Passwords [Future of Retail] – PSFK
- Receive money with Google Wallet. Spend instantly with the Google Wallet Card. | Google Commerce
- How Connected are Social and Mobile?
- How Hotel Marketers Can Win in an “All E-commerce” World: 3 Steps to Success (Travel Tuesday)
- Why Mobile Will Bring Back Branding – Thinks Out Loud Episode 50
- It’s all e-commerce, Apple edition
- What is a “brand story” anyway?
- Building your brand story
And, here are the slides from my “The Truth: How the Social, Local, Mobile Web Affects Sales Online and Offline” presentation:
(And, yes… you can hire me as a keynote speaker for your event, too).
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 16m 32s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: