Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
I joined a great group of presenters and an amazing HSMAI audience a couple of weeks ago to talk about revenue strategy and the practice of driving more profitable revenues for your hotel. While revenue management is an important component of improving your hotel’s business and is core to any effective revenue optimization plan, I recommend an increased focus on a strategic approach to rates, inventory, revenue, and, most importantly, guest value. As a result, you might appreciate these slides from my talk, “Revenue Strategy: The High Cost of Ignoring Value.” Enjoy:
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?