11 Exceptional E-commerce Insights: The Top Posts of Summer, 2016
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Welcome to August, Big Thinkers. Hope you’re having a super summer, filled with both fun and fantastic business results. And, as ever, we’re going to kick-off the month by rounding-up your favorite posts from the past 30 days. Of course, since it’s summer, we rolled it into one super-sized edition, featuring the top posts from June and July. Without further ado, here are 11 exceptional e-commerce insights: the top posts of Summer, 2016. Enjoy:
- The biggest post of the past couple months, by far, looked at “How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide” in an episode of Thinks Out Loud, our digital marketing and e-commerce podcast.
- The E-commerce Link Digest series remains among the most popular features here on the blog. For instance, these “7 Must-Read Marketing and E-commerce Posts,” this set of “13 Near-Perfect Posts Featuring Future Marketing Trends,” this round-up of “10 Must-See Marketing Posts from the Past Week” and this collection on “13 Excellent E-Commerce and Digital Strategy Insights” all received lots of traffic and social activity over the last month.
- Another pair of related podcast episodes introduced “The New Digital Strategy Playbook: Part 1” and “The New Digital Strategy Playbook Part 2: Electric Boogaloo” to help you grow your brand and business.
- While itself a round-up of top posts, many of your fellow Big Thinkers loved this collection of “32 Killer Resources to Improve Your Digital Strategy: The Top Posts of 2016 (So Far).” Check it out to see why for yourself.
- Digital payments represent a huge step forward for e-commerce, which helps explain the popularity of this next post, which offered “A Quick Snapshot of the State of Mobile Payments.”
- Another Thinks Out Loud episode makes this month’s list, this one outlining “The Simple Truth? Digital is a Mindset.” Why not give it a listen when you get a moment?
- These “9 Must-Read Personalization Insights to Start Your Week Off Right” represent a personal favorite of mine, but also proved highly popular among your fellow readers here on Thinks.
- Coming in at the #8 position in this month’s list is one that reminds you “Don’t Get Hung Up On Smartphones: Put Your Customer First.”
- Video represents one of the top trends for 2016 — especially on mobile. And this post “Digital Video is Taking Over: These 5 Data Points Prove It” demonstrates why.
- Another big trend this year? Content marketing. Which certainly explains why this collection of “15 Colossal Content Marketing Insights to Kick off Your Week” got so much love over the last month.
- Finally, we’ll round-out this list of 11 exceptional e-commerce insights, the top posts of Summer with this pair of E-commerce Link Digest posts, featuring “12 Powerful Posts Featuring the Top Mobile and E-commerce Trends” and these “11 Outstanding Insights Into the Future of Digital.” Great stuff all around.
What, you still want more? Well, if you’re looking to learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest
This Post Has 0 Comments