Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Why Digital Transformation Matters for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 179) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Why the next 20 years will see a lot less technological disruption than the past 20 – Vox
- This expert thinks robots aren’t going to destroy many jobs. And that’s a problem.
- Talking with Kevin Kelly About the Future of Tech
- The AI Revolution: Why Deep Learning Is Suddenly Changing Your Life
- Wheat and chessboard problem – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Google’s Robo-Cars Hit 2M Miles, Confirm Driving Is Dadgum Tricky | WIRED
— Tim Peter (@tcpeter) October 4, 2016
- VR, AI, and UX: 7 Posts Highlighting Top Trends for 2016
- Mobile apps outpace mobile Web commerce for first time: report – Mobile Commerce Daily – Research
- Will E-commerce Kill Retail?
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
An America a mobile phone is still, just, inessential. If you're an Indian farmer it totally transforms your opportunities.
— Benedict Evans (@BenedictEvans) October 4, 2016
- This is what customer experience will look like in 2020 – The Future of Customer Engagement and Commerce
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- 11 Outstanding Insights Into the Future of Digital: E-commerce Link Digest
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook: Part 1 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 171)
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook Part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Thinks Out Loud Episode 172)
- Putting Digital to Work: 4 Key Actions to Drive Digital Transformation (Presentation)
- A Quick Postcard from the Future of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 164)
- 10 Posts Demonstrating Digital Disruption in Practice: E-commerce Link Digest
- Digital Drives Disruption (Thinks Out Loud Episode 156)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 15m 54s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.