Why Data Is Overrated (It’s Not What You Think) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 240)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Why Data Is Overrated (It’s Not What You Think) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 240) – Headlines and Show Notes
Everyone talks about how important data is for marketing today. And it is. But data is overrated for a very important reason too. The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud explains why data is overrated … and why that matters for your business.
- How Much Data Do We Create Every Day? The Mind-Blowing Stats Everyone Should Read
- How Much is 2.5 Quintillion? – Yappn – Medium
- Exabyte – Wikipedia
- Facebook attacked over app that reveals period dates of its users | Technology | The Guardian
- Top 11 Car Sensors And Their Functions
- Which Sensors Do I Have In My Smartphone? How Do They Work?
- Facebook Is Giving Advertisers Access to Your Shadow Contact Information
- Why Facebook Still Seems to Spy on You – WSJ
- Facebook’s Data Problem (Thinks Out Loud Episode 202)
- Maybe Facebook’s Data Problem Is Your Data Problem (Thinks Out Loud Episode 203)
- Is Facebook evil? Everything bad about Facebook is bad for the same reason — Quartz
- 10 facts about Americans and Facebook | Pew Research Center
- Consumers Don’t Trust Facebook With Personal Data, Survey Says – Adweek
- How Will Facebook’s Data Scandal Impact Hotel Marketers?
- How Badly Has Facebook Effed Up? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 234) –
- The data brokers quietly buying and selling your personal information
- There’s no such thing as a “tech person” in the age of AI – MIT Technology Review
- Data is the Crown Jewels: What That Means for Marketers Today (Thinks Out Loud Episode 239)
- SearchChat: Can You Personalize Without Creepy Data? – Biznology
- Will Digital Turn Every Business Into a Service? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 235)
- In a Digital World, Is Every Company a Technology Company? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 236)
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 58s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.