Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Crazy week, so I hope you don’t mind if we skip the setup and get right to this list of 10 posts connecting AI and customer experience. Enjoy:
- Kicking things off, Scott Monty wrote a fantastic piece for Brand Quarterly all about reclaiming humanity in business. Really good stuff.
- Scott’s piece was part of the inspiration behind a recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, called “Want to Beat the Machines? Don’t Be a Machine.” Be sure to give it a listen when you get a moment.
- Marketing Insider Group takes a great look at how AI will make marketing more personalized in 2018.
- Digital Trends adds to the discussions saying, don’t be fooled by sci-fi stories — AI for good is on the rise.
- Search Engine Watch looks at artificial intelligence and machine learning and asks, “What are the opportunities for search marketers?”
- We’ve also rounded-up a set of 11 outstanding insights into AI and digital marketing in the E-commerce Link Digest series and asked ”Will This Be The Year of AI in Digital Marketing?” in a recent episode of Thinks Out Loud.
- Retail Dive explains why Amazon Go is more like Amazon ‘Uh oh’ for other retailers. More importantly, it raises the bar for what customers will expect from everyone over time.
- On a highly-related note, Mark de Bruijn has an amazing piece all about providing a seamless customer experience titled, “I want it all, I want it now” that you must see.
- Another great Retail Dive joint shows how Amazon’s Alexa mobile app has finally found its voice, adding full Alexa capabilities to your mobile phone. Cool.
- And, finally, let’s wrap up this look at 10 posts connecting AI and customer experience with a set of 6 Proven Digital Marketing Trends (The Best of Thinks Out Loud). Give it a listen when you get a chance.
Have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 9 Posts Featuring Chatbots, AI and all the Hospitality Digital Marketing Trends of 2018: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest