Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Deal With It: Digital Makes Marketing Easier for Everyone, Which Makes Marketing Harder For Everyone (Thinks Out Loud Episode 213) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205)
- Paul Virilio – Wikiquote
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Updated: 2017/08)
- Why Airbnb Keeps Winning at Hospitality
- What Business is Airbnb In? Hotels? Or Hospitality?
- Aggregation Theory – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy by Carl Shapiro and Hal Varian
- What Digital Means for the Future of Brands (Thinks Out Loud Episode 206)
- Want to Own the Customer? Own the Data – Thinks Out Loud Episode 112
- How Customer Data Drives Satisfaction and Increased Revenues
- Why Software Is Eating the World – Andreessen Horowitz
- What “test and learn” looks like in practice – Biznology
- 5 Key Questions for Creating a “Test and Learn” Culture
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 5s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.