In honor of President’s Day here in the States, the blogging team has the day off. I sure hope they’re someplace toasty warm. To hold you over until our next post—which we’ll have ready tomorrow, by the way—feel free to check out this round-up of some of the best content we’ve featured here on Thinks in the past few months. These 20 terrific e-commerce insights will help carry you through today’s long winter’s nap. Enjoy!
Top Thinks Posts
First up, we’ve got 9 great e-commerce, digital, and mobile marketing posts from our daily Thinks blog posts.
- 4+ Outstanding E-commerce Insights to Kick Off Your Week
- The Shocking Truth About Millennials and Digital Media
- 14 Key Concepts for Next Year: The Top Posts of 2014
- 11 Exceptional Reads about E-commerce and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- How to Use Emotion and Storytelling in Digital Marketing
- 14+ Fantastic Reads for a Long Holiday Weekend
- Search, Mobile, and Responsive Design: MediaShower Interviews Tim Peter
- 7 Magical Mobile Marketing and E-commerce Picks: E-commerce Link Digest
- Is Your Industry Immune to E-commerce Disruption? Um… No.
Top Thinks Out Loud Podcast Episodes
If your tastes run more towards podcasts, you might prefer these 5 fantastic episodes from Thinks Out Loud, our weekly digital marketing and e-commerce podcast:
- Mobile, Millennials and More: E-commerce Trends 2015: Thinks Out Loud Episode 99
- Why Mobile Commerce Will Win – Thinks Out Loud Episode 102
- It’s All M-Commerce – Thinks Out Loud Episode 101
- The Future of Mobile Commerce Starts Now – Thinks Out Loud Episode 105
- The State of E-commerce 2015 – Thinks Out Loud Episode 107
Top Travel Tuesday Posts
And for all our travel industry friends, here are a handful of top Travel Tuesday posts to get you through the day. Enjoy!
- Digital Marketing Directions 2015: 3 Key Trends for Hotel Marketing
- 4 Signs that Hotel Marketing’s Future is Mobile
- What Are Google’s Plans for Hotel Distribution?
- 5 Hotel Marketing Trends for 2015: Tim Peter in Hotel News Now
- The Top 14 Hotel Marketing Posts of 2014
- 3 Mobile Milestones for Travel Marketing
Here’s to a productive, successful week, Big Thinkers! Check back tomorrow for more e-commerce and digital marketing goodness from Thinks.
If you want to learn even more about how customers changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
And, finally, you might want to take a look at some of our past coverage of the e-commerce, mobile commerce, and digital marketing overall, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56