Looking for a good list of travel marketing goodness to kick-off the week? Then check out these 5 fantastic travel marketing posts. You’ll be glad you did. Here are the links for you:
- A couple of weeks ago, we looked at 6 awesome travel marketing headlines you might have missed along with the 7 key travel marketing posts from October.
- @Hotelogix on Twitter liked this view of how to use your hotel data to drive growth.
- Hotel Management explores Marriott’s major investment in interactive digital content. Good stuff.
- There’s a whole bunch of evidence suggesting that Google’s getting into hotel distribution in a big way. Want to see what they’re up to? Check this out.
- Mobile Commerce Daily uncovers data showing that one-third of customers interested in paying for restaurant meals via mobile. Expect those numbers to climb, for all sorts of hospitality industries.
If you’re looking for more link goodness to get you through this week, check out these 6 amazing travel marketing posts, some hotel marketing trends for the year ahead, and the rest of the E-commerce Link Digest series here.
If you’re interested in learning even more about the future of hospitality e-commerce and marketing via the social, local, mobile web, register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” Developed specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons can help your business adapt to the changing guest environment. You can get your free copy of the report here.
And, why not take a minute to review the tips from my recent presentation Digital Marketing Directions: Three Trends Shaping 2014 Hospitality Internet Marketing? I’ve presented this talk to a number of hospitality and travel-related organizations and you might find it valuable for your business, too:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the social, local, mobile web and what it means for your business, including:
- Holy Crap! Mobile’s Even Bigger Than You Thought
- How to Use Emotion and Storytelling in Digital Marketing
- 4 Lessons You Need to Know from Google’s Affluent Traveler Report
- What’s the State of Hotel Reputation Management?
- 10 Essential Lessons Learned From HSMAI’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- What in the World are Priceline and TripAdvisor Up To?
- It’s Time You Take Mobile Seriously. Here’s Why
- What Expedia’s Leaders Can Teach You About Digital Strategy
- The 4 Rules of Social Marketing for Hotel Marketers