Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! We’re going to skip the setup this week and get you straight to this fantastic list of 5 fast digital strategy insights from the past week. Enjoy:
- Brand Quarterly offers some great advice on how to “Break Down Silos With A Collaborative Content Strategy” that’s well-worth your time.
- CIO.com looks at the “7 Attributes of a Successful CMO in the Digital Age.”
- A recent episode of our Thinks Out Loud e-commerce and digital strategy podcast recommends “Your Mantra for Digital? ‘We Can Figure This Out'” that you’ll really want to check out.
- We also took a look at “VR, AI, and UX: 7 Posts Highlighting Top Trends for 2016.” Be sure to take a look at the whole set.
- And finally, let’s wrap-up this week’s set of 5 fast digital strategy insights with another podcast episode, this one that explains “Why Digital Transformation Matters for Your Business.” Enjoy!
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest