5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
We’re about to head into the home stretch, Big Thinkers, as summer winds down and we all start gearing up for 2016 budget season. As you get ready for the fall, here are 5 hospitality marketing trends you’ll want to keep in mind. Enjoy:
- We offered up this list of “6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business” and some insights into how to make the good times last in hotel marketing that you’ll definitely want to check out.
- Skift highlights the connections among user experience, behavioral economics and the habits of travel bookers. Very enlightening read, well worth your time.
- Given recent data that shows 87% of potential customers won’t consider businesses with low ratings, you might want to review this look at the single most effective way to improve your brand’s digital marketing.
- Hotel Marketing uncovers how millennials killed travel marketing as we know it .
- And, wrapping up, Revinate explains, quite correctly, why rich guest data is a game-changer for hospitality.
If you’re interested in more insights and information about travel marketing and distribution, be sure to check out these “5 Fantastic Posts Driving Hotel Distribution”, this list of “6 Super Hotel Distribution Strategy Posts,” a great set of “5 Amazing Mobile Hotel Marketing Stories,” and a terrific round-up of “7 Brilliant Insights into Mobile Travel E-commerce” from our hospitality marketing link digests (part of the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series).
And if you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56
This Post Has 0 Comments