Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hiya, Big Thinkers! Hope you’ve had another brilliant week, filled to the brim with success and fun. This week’s edition of the E-commerce Link Digest Series rounds-up 7 great digital transformation, AI, and strategy posts you won’t want to miss. Enjoy:
- My friend Mark Schaefer outlines a series of “Strategies To Deal With Losing Readers Through The Newsfeed Evolution” that you won’t want to miss.
- Vala Afshar has a fantastic piece in The Huffington Post all about how “AI-Powered Companies Combine Machine Intelligence And Human Ingenuity” that I know you’ll just love.
- While we’re on that topic, you’ll also want to check out this look at “Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers?” from our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, Thinks Out Loud.
- eMarketer has new data that takes a look at why “Digital Transformation Projects Rank High in Importance to Marketing Leaders” that’s well worth your time.
- And our past post collecting “9 Great Posts Focused on Digital Transformation, Strategy, and AI” makes a worthwhile companion piece.
- If you’re interested in “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? These 17 Great Posts Offer Answers.”
- And finally, you won’t want to miss these “6 Proven Digital Marketing Trends” highlighted in the landmark 200th episode of Thinks Out Loud earlier this week.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest