I’m heading out for the next leg of this year’s world tour, Big Thinkers. Hope you have a great weekend ahead. While you’re relaxing, take a moment to review these 7 perfect posts to drive content marketing success. Enjoy:
- CMO.com leads us off with their new series on decoding modern marketing. Good stuff, featuring a fair emphasis on content to differentiate and drive your brand.
- Marketing Charts notes that marketers and agencies differ on spending changes in 2016. That’s not really “news,” in that that happens every now and again. What is news though are the areas where they differ. Check out the whole thing to see for yourself.
- One place where marketers ought to put their dollars, according to Luxury Daily, is on creating consolidated, focused messaging to help fight disruption.
- Continuing today’s content marketing theme, Social Media Explorer has put together an excellent guide to help you in making the case for long form content for your organization. Great read.
- Luxury Daily explains why dream-based storytelling captures attention of larger demographic. Too true.
- Social Media Today collects a set of tips on crafting evergreen content.
- Given all this focus on content marketing, you won’t be surprised to find out that here at TPA we remain confident that content is still the king (that’s true for travel marketers, too). You might also want to review a recent podcast episode that asked—and answered—“What’s Stirring This Christmas? Content Marketing.” Consider it a belated present from me to you.
If you’re interested in learning more about making the social, mobile web work for your customers, be sure to check out these “9 Tremendous Posts About 2016’s Top Digital Trends: E-commerce Link Digest”, this collection of “8 Digital Strategy Posts to Start Your Week Right,” this set of “10 Must-Read Posts About Mobile Commerce and Content Marketing” a fun collection of posts featuring “Google, Mobile, E-commerce. What More Could You Want?” and all the rest of the entries from our E-commerce Link Digest series.
And if you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).