Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! We’re skipping any big setup today and just getting you right to these 7 sensational posts for hospitality marketers. Enjoy:
- TechCrunch reports that “Airbnb Pledges Not to Replace Human Community With AI.” Given the importance of people to the overall guest experience, that direction makes a ton of sense.
- For more on Airbnb, you’ll probably want to check out these pieces that ask “What Business Is Airbnb In? Hotels? Or Hospitality?” and “How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?”
- Sojern reports on its blog that they’ve “Teamed Up with Google to Reveal Hotel Guests’ Path to Booking.” Solid information there.
- While we looked at this a few weeks ago, it’s worth revising this Hotel News Now report from this year’s HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference that said, “Digital Marketing Goes Mobile.”
- For further evidence of what that means, see Travel Week’s article about “Dressing for Access: Wearable Technology and Travel.”
- Keeping up with trends isn’t always easy. And that’s why we produce the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series for you. Recent entries looked at “8 Outstanding Hospitality Marketing Posts Focused on Guest Experience” and “5 Hospitality Marketing Trend Posts You Won’t Want to Miss.” So, y’know, don’t miss ’em.
- Finally, let’s round out the list of these 7 sensational posts for hospitality marketers with a recent post here on the blog that asked “Hospitality Digital Marketing and Distribution: Is it Time to Give Up?” You can probably guess the answer. But why not read the whole thing to find out for sure?
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?