Another month, Big Thinkers, another chance to review the posts you most enjoyed. Without further ado, here are 9 amazing millennial, mobile and digital marketing columns: the top posts from March. Enjoy:
- First up is this entry from the E-commerce Link Digest series, which lays out “10 Hugely Important Digital, Mobile, and E-Commerce Observations from the Past Week.” As the title suggests, really good stuff.
- Many of you enjoyed the slides from my recent presentation, “Putting Digital to Work: 4 Key Actions to Drive Digital Transformation.” And for those of you who haven’t taken a look yet, now’s your chance.
- Another E-commerce Link Digest enters the list at #3, this one a round-up of “6 Quick E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Winners.”
- Millennials and mobile remain two of the most compelling trends driving marketing and e-commerce today. That probably explains the popularity of this post, “No, Millennials Never Put Down Their Phones.”
- This piece, “4 Keys to Executing On Digital,” makes an outstanding companion to the presentation listed at #2.
- More Millennial marketing magic appears in Episode 116 of our Thinks Out Loud podcast, “Why Millennials Matter.”
- Big month for presentations among your fellow Tim Peter Thinks readers. The next entry on our list comes from a presentation called “Social Media Integration: All Marketing is Social.” Check it out when you get a chance.
- Another E-commerce Link Digest, another look at mobile and Millennials. These “8 Amazing Social, Mobile, Millennial Marketing and E-Commerce Posts” were very popular among your fellow Big Thinkers this past month, as were these “8 Must-Read Posts Connecting Content, Search and Mobile Commerce.”
- Finally, be sure to check out Thinks Out Loud Episode 114, “Why Data Always Wins,” just like many of your fellow readers here on the blog.
Did you like these 9 amazing millennial, mobile and digital marketing columns? Then be sure to check out these collections of prior top posts including our round-up of the top posts from 2014, these “10 Can’t Miss Mobile Commerce and Marketing Columns: The Top Posts from February 2015” and these “10 Must-Read Marketing and E-Commerce Missives: The Top Posts from January,” as well as the ongoing the E-commerce Link Digest series. They’re all worth your time and will help you improve your overall e-commerce and digital marketing results next year.
And if you want to learn even more about how customers changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
Plus, don’t miss these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
And, finally, you might want to take a look at some of our past coverage of the e-commerce, mobile commerce, and digital marketing overall, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56