Breaking Down the Mary Meeker 2015 Internet Trends Report – Headlines and Show Notes
- Trends Shaping E-commerce in 2014: Internet Everywhere
- How Safe is Your Business from Mobile E-commerce?
- Mobile and E-commerce Go Hand-in-Hand – Thinks Out Loud Episode 82
- How Mobile Shapes Customer Behavior
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- Will E-commerce Kill Retail?
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 13: It’s All E-commerce
- How To Use Your Hotel Data to Drive Growth (Travel Tuesday)
- Why Data Always Wins – Thinks Out Loud Episode 114
- Want to Own the Customer? Own the Data – Thinks Out Loud Episode 112
- How Customer Data Drives Satisfaction and Increased Revenues
- The Truth About Data-Driven Marketing
As promised, here are the slides from the Mary Meeker 2015 Internet Trends Report:
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 16m 18s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: