Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Digital Transformation: A Brief Introduction (Thinks Out Loud Episode 178) – Headlines and Show Notes
- CMOs much more likely than CIOs to lead digital transformation | CIO
- 2016 State of Digital Transformation | Huffington Post
- Aligning the Organization for Its Digital Future
- To Go Digital, Leaders Have to Change Some Core Beliefs
- Teens, Social Media & Technology Overview 2015 | Pew Research Center
- 11 Outstanding Insights Into the Future of Digital: E-commerce Link Digest
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook: Part 1 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 171)
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook Part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Thinks Out Loud Episode 172)
- Putting Digital to Work: 4 Key Actions to Drive Digital Transformation (Presentation)
- A Quick Postcard from the Future of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 164)
- 10 Posts Demonstrating Digital Disruption in Practice: E-commerce Link Digest
- Digital Drives Disruption (Thinks Out Loud Episode 156)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 13m 24s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.