Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! How’s your week going? I’ve been all over the place, with visits to three different cities up and down the East Coast this week. And to commemorate those travels, here are 6 posts featuring fantastic future digital marketing trends for you to check out this weekend. Enjoy:
- Social Media Today takes a look at “Why the Buyer’s Journey is the Hero of Content Strategy.” Really good read that’s well worth your time.
- Chiefmarketer has a great piece outlining “Wharton’s Marketing Guru Call for New Approaches for the CMO.” Here are some clues about what matters for you: Collaboration, tenacity, and tech all play key roles.
- Vala Afshar from Salesforce highlights “AI Revolution — 20 Key Business Findings” that you won’t want to miss while our look at “AI for Marketers: AI Makes Big Data Little” makes a pretty great complement to the piece.
- Continuing the theme of digital’s future direction, we’ve put together a fantastic st of “7 Sensational Insights into the Future of Digital Marketing as part of the E-commerce Link Digest series for you.
- Hey, speaking of digital marketing directions, check out “Digital Marketing Directions 2017: The Key Digital Marketing Trends Driving Your Business” when you get a chance. You’ll be glad you did.
- Finally, we’ll round out this week’s recap with these “7 Must-See Digital Strategy Posts from the Past Week.” Seems like a fitting way to finish out the week–as well as the 6 fantastic posts featuring future digital marketing trends, don’t you think?
If you want to learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest