Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Holla, Big Thinkers! Had a good week? I hope so. And while you’re taking time to relax on a lovely early-summer weekend, spare a few moments to review these 7 must-see digital strategy posts from the past week. Enjoy:
- Brand Quarterly explains “Evolve Or Die: Why Digital Transformation Is More Important Than Ever.” If you’re looking for more info on this topic, don’t miss “Digital Transformation: A Brief Introduction” from our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast Thinks Out Loud, and from the E-commerce Link Digest series, these 9 Great Posts Focused on Digital Transformation, Strategy, and AI and this set of “6 Insights Into Customer Experience and Digital Transformation.” Good stuff all around.
- While we’re looking at the E-commerce Link Digest series, be sure to check out this collection of “7 Sensational Insights into the Future of Digital Marketing.”
- My favorite tweet this past week comes from JM Alvarez-Pallette, who posted this gem:
— JM Alvarez-Pallete (@jmalvpal) June 5, 2017
- JM’s tweet references slides from the 2017 Mary Meeker Internet Trends report. And you can check out our recap of that report right here.
- AI represents one of the trends in Mary Meeker’s report. And a recent episode of Thinks Out Loud
outlined “AI For Marketers: AI Makes Big Data Little.”
- CustomerThink has an amazing piece featuring the “Top 3 Challenges Every CMO Faces & How to Resolve Them” that you won’t want to miss.
- Finally, let’s wrap up these ??> with another look at “7 Stellar Insights Into Mobile, Content Marketing, and More” for you.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest