How Mobile Makes E-commerce Physical Headlines and Show Notes
- Mobile Payments Said to Now Comprise 1 in 4 Global Retail Transactions via Marketing Charts
- 25pc of Marriott guests use mobile during hotel stay from Mobile Marketer
- What Can Proctor & Gamble Teach You About the State of Digital Marketing?
- 10 More Things You Need to Know: The Top 10 Digital Marketing and E-commerce Posts in April
- Why Mobile First Just Became Mobile Now – Thinks Out Loud Episode 71
- How Brands are Moving Towards Direct-to-Consumer Commerce
- How to succeed in email marketing: Go mobile from THE FUTURE OF COMMERCE
- How Does On-Property Mobile Affect Your Brand? Travel Tuesday
- This is what comes after search via Quartz
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
And the tips in my recent presentation Elements of E-commerce: How Digital Storytelling Drives Revenue and Results, may help you out as well:
(And, yes… you can hire me to keynote your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 14m 00s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: