We Live Online Now (Thinks Out Loud Episode 288) — Headlines and Show Notes
Last week we showed that we’ve seen “two years of digital transformation in two months.” This week we’re starting to get a sense of what that means — and why. And, at its core, it’s because we live online now. You, your customers, your community, spend their days living and communicating and connecting through digital. Overall? They like what they see. While it’s undoubtedly true that some things will go back to normal whenever we can go back outside again, it’s also true that some of this shifts are here to stay.
What does it mean for your business that we live online now? Who will win? And who will be left by the wayside? The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud breaks it down for you and talks about how you can connect with customers since we live online now.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you.
Relevant Links — We Live Online Now (Thinks Out Loud Episode 288)
- US Census Monthly Sales For Retail And Food Services, April 2020
- Twitter Will Allow Employees To Work At Home Forever
- Social distancing trending toward home as HQ – Think with Google
- Learnings from consumer behavior during coronavirus – Think with Google
- McKinsey Survey: Australian consumer sentiment during the coronavirus…
- Amazon, Google, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft Have a Secret Plan Right Now. Here’s Why You Should Care (Thinks Out Loud Episode 286)
- Two Years of Digital Transformation in Two Months (Thinks Out Loud Episode 287)
- It’s All E-commerce
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 13: It’s All E-commerce
- B2B Buyers Rely on Vendor Websites for Content – Marketing Charts
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- Why Google is the Beast That Scares Your Industry’s 800-lb. Gorilla (Thinks Out Loud Episode 238)
- How You Can Make Digital Do Your Heavy Lifting in Difficult Times (Thinks Out Loud Episode 283)
- Your Big Opportunity When The Current Crisis Ends? Adults Under 40 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 280)
- The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- The Single Biggest Myth in Digital: Content is Expensive (Thinks Out Loud Episode 275)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Data is the Crown Jewels: What That Means for Marketers Today (Thinks Out Loud Episode 239)
- Is "Content is King" Dead? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 306)
Thinks Out Loud is sponsored by SoloSegment: SoloSegment increases large-enterprise, B2B website conversion with easy-to-install software that automatically connects website visitors to the content they need to see to achieve their goals. SoloSegment does this using anonymous data and machine learning ensuring privacy compliance, addressing the many anonymous visitors, and improving the efficiency of marketing teams. Visit SoloSegment.com.
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 17m 05s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.