Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Why Data Matters for Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 194) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Marketers feel perpetually left behind by technology says Adobe’s executive VP Brad Rencher – Mumbrella
- Amazon Jeff Bezos “Artificial Intelligence(AI) is Renaissance to Technology, Business and Society.” – YouTube
- How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide (Thinks Out Loud Episode 168)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- When Marketing Fails: Getting Dumped (Thinks Out Loud Episode 193)
- The Industries of the Future – Kindle edition by Alec Ross. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile: Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy eBook: Carl Shapiro, Hal R. Varian: Kindle Store
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 16m 21s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.