E-commerce? Retail? It's Just Shopping: Thinks Out Loud Episode 38
E-commerce? Retail? It’s Just Shopping Headlines
- BusinessWeek interviews EBay’s John Donahoe on E-Commerce and Mobile Payments’ Future
- Our past look at The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping. Sorry eBay, you belong to the club, too.
- Difference between sales, marketing and distribution online? A “Buy Now” button. Which is why travel distribution is getting really interesting. And why the same is true for retail, restaurants and others.
- Techcrunch: Growing 35% Monthly, Instacart Introduces “Express,” Its Amazon Prime Equivalent For Grocery Delivery
- I look at Why Search Isn’t About Search Any Longer and its relevance to “it’s just shopping.”
- How important is technology to your digital marketing? I examine Does Digital Marketing Depend on Technology?
- Worried about Competition? It’s worth asking How Safe is Your Industry From Amazon?
- Ars Technica explains why Moore’s Law could stay on track with extreme UV progress
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven | Tim Peter Thinks
- Prior podcast coverage on Thinks Out Loud Episode 13: It’s All E-commerce
As promised in the podcast, you can register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
And, here are the webinar slides from a few months back:
As well as the video:
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 13m 26s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: