8 Amazing AI and Customer Experience Posts For You: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! No big setup today, folks. Just a quick list of 8 amazing AI and customer experience posts for you. Enjoy:
- Kevin J. Ryan at Inc. explains “Why It Matters That Artificial Intelligence Is About to Beat the World’s Best Poker Players.” What does that have to do with your business? Well, a lot as these next few posts demonstrate.
- First, Entrepreneur offers an infographic that outlines “The Growth of Artificial Intelligence in E-commerce.” That’s a real business impact isn’t it?
- We’ve rounded up a collection of “9 Great Posts Focused on Digital Transformation, Strategy, and AI” as part of our ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series for other examples.
- Similarly, a recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, asks the critical question, “Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers?”
- eConsultancy looks at “How AI Will Impact Marketing and the Customer Experience” and uncovers exactly how important AI will become.
- Shifting gears towards CX more fully, Sprinklr highlights “What Customer Experience Will Look Like in 2017 — and Beyond” that you’ll definitely want to check out.
- Meanwhile, CMO.com says, “Digital Trends 2017: Seamless CX Calls For Change.” Very true.
- Given all the changes you’re seeing around AI and the rise of customer experience to your success as a marketer, check out “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? 17 Great Posts Offer Answers”
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest