5 Amazing Mobile Hotel Marketing Stories: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- First up, Mobile Commerce Daily shares data from Hotels.com that shows 50% of mobile travelers book last-minute stays. What I’d love to see is where they book these stays. As we’ve noted before, mobile’s not a device, it’s a situation. I’m very curious exactly what situation Hotels.com supports here. You should be too.
- Next, Skift reports on mobile first and the “silent traveler” in 2015. Great read.
- Adding to this week’s list, Inc.com explores mobile technology and future of travel in detail. Cool stuff.
- We’ve rounded up 5 awesome travel marketing articles, the top posts from April for you to enjoy.
- And, finally, Tnooz explains what data from ad views says about the digital behavior of travelers. Very useful.
Of course, if you want to gain even more learnings from our past posts, you’ll probably enjoy these “5 Powerful Posts About the Trends Shaping Travel Marketing,” this great round-up of “8 Exceptional Hospitality Marketing Posts from the Past Week: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest,” this fantastic collection of “7 Remarkable Posts about Mobile Marketing in Travel” and these “7 Brilliant Insights into Mobile Travel E-commerce” from our hospitality marketing link digests (part of the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series).
And if you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56