The Lessons Marketers Must Learn From GDPR (Thinks Out Loud Episode 219)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
The Lessons Marketers Must Learn From GDPR (Thinks Out Loud Episode 219) – Headlines and Show Notes
- 2018 reform of EU data protection rules | European Commission
- Federal Reserve Shackles Wells Fargo After Fraud Scandal – The New York Times
- (42) Earning Back Your Trust – YouTube
- Uber puts CEO Dara Khosrowshahi in ads to save its reputation
- Personalization Starts With a Person (Travel Tuesday)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Want To Survive Digital Disruption? Make Experience Your Business
- Podcast Archives
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
- The Value of Speed
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 48s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.