Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
The 5 Tech Trends that Will Shape the 2020's (Thinks Out Loud Episode 272) – Headlines and Show Notes
This week's Thinks Out Loud continues our look at the top trends you need to know to improve your marketing this year. And this one's super-fun, examining the 5 tech trends that will shape not only this year, but the 2020's as a whole.
What are these trends? I'm glad you asked. Drawn from key insights by folks like Steven Sinofsky, Kara Swisher, The Verge, and others, we're learning from some of the best. Not only that, but Thinks Out Loud has some recommendations on how to make these trends work for your business.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you:
Relevant Links – The 5 Tech Trends that Will Shape the 2020's (Thinks Out Loud Episode 272)
- The Technology 202: At CES, it's robots and rainbow slides. In Washington, tech is under fire. – The Washington Post
- Opinion | No More Phones and Other Tech Predictions for the Next Decade – The New York Times
- #CES2020: Primordial Soup of Innovation
- Pocket – Eight big takeaways from CES 2020
- Hype cycle – Wikipedia
- What Marketers Can Learn About AI From Chess – Biznology
- How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide (Thinks Out Loud Episode 168)
- Recode – Vox
- Mobile's Next Big Thing? Voice, by Tim Peter
- Trends for 2020: Voice Takes Off (Thinks Out Loud Episode 271)
- Your Digital Marketing New Year's Resolutions (Thinks Out Loud Episode 270)
- podcasts Archives – Andreessen Horowitz
- The Rebirth of Trusted Gatekeepers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 307)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 19m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.