Hey Big Thinkers! It’s time once again to round-up the top travel marketing posts from the past month for you. And there are some great ones to take a look at. Hope you don’t mind if we skip any fancy setup and instead simply offer you these 6 special hospitality perspectives: the top travel marketing posts of April, 2016. Enjoy:
- First up, you’ll want to review these “Four Key Elements of Modern Hospitality Marketing” the team pulled together for you.
- The ongoing Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series gave us all this collection of “6 Spectacular Resources for Hotel Marketers from the Past Week” that you’ll really want to see.
- Another hugely popular post from the past month was this video featuring “Key Insights into Hospitality Digital Marketing” and pulled from the always entertaining This Week in Hospitality Digital Marketing blabcast. Our own Tim Peter is a regular guest of the show, which covers all manner of hospitality digital marketing strategies and tactics each week.
- Another couple of Hospitality Marketing Link Digest makes this month’s list. One is a round-up of “7 Spectacular Hospitality Distribution and Digital Marketing Posts” to help you address your hotel distribution and digital marketing questions, while the second uncovers “6 Travel Marketing Insights You Need to See.” Great stuff all around.
- An extremely popular post among your fellow Big Thinkers reminds you that “Personalization Starts With a Person.” Given that hotel marketing increasingly depends on personalization (see the slides below for more insights on that score), you’ll really want to check this one out.
- And, finally, we’ll close out this month’s list with a look back at “Five More Amazing Travel Marketing Posts: the Top Posts of March, 2016.”
Hope you’ve enjoyed these 6 special hospitality perspectives: the top travel marketing posts of April, 2016. And hope you’ll check back each week for more travel marketing, distribution, and e-commerce insights to help you grow your hotel’s brand and business.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
And here are the slides from the “Maximizing Data to Put Personalization to Work for Your Property” presentation listed above for your review too:
(And, again, you can hire me to speak at your next event).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?