Well, we’ve got just a few weeks left before we reach 2015, Big Thinkers. But before we get there, let’s take a moment to look back as we do each month at the top travel marketing posts from the last 30 days. Without any further ado, here’s the list of 6 top travel marketing posts from November that you all liked, linked, and shared. Enjoy:
- It’s no secret that posts about trends tend to prove popular, which explains why this look at “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: 3 Key Trends for Hotel Marketing” leads off this month’s list of top posts.
- Another huge Travel Tuesday post from November is this post that explained “How To Use Your Hotel Data to Drive Growth.” Good stuff, well worth your time when you have a moment to check it out.
- The ongoing Hospitality Marketing Link Digest brings you the next post on this list, a round-up of “6 Awesome Travel Marketing Headlines You Might Have Missed.” I know it says it right in the title, but truly awesome stuff from a great group of travel marketers.
- Another Hospitality Marketing Link Digest makes the list at #4, this time with a collection of “5 Fantastic Travel Marketing Posts.” Worth a look.
- If you’re like last month’s readers, you’ll enjoy this look at “What You Need to Know About Hotel Marketing in 2015,” which enters the list at #5.
- And, finally, take a moment to review these “5 Excellent Travel Marketing Posts You Might Have Missed” from the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series that closes out this month’s top posts. You’ll be glad you did.
If you’re looking for more link goodness, you might want to review last month’s “7 Key Travel Marketing Posts from October” and these “12 Outstanding Travel Tuesday Posts.” Plus you might enjoy these Hospitality Marketing Link Digests from the last few months, including “Hotel Marketing Trends for the Year Ahead” and “6 Amazing Travel Marketing Posts.” Check ’em out when you get a chance.
If you’re looking for more to hold you over to next week, check out these “6 Excellent Marketing Posts for a Chilly November Weekend,” the “9 Mobile Marketing and E-commerce Must-Reads for This Week,”, “9 Must-Read Marketing and E-commerce Gems: The Top Posts from October” or any of our ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series. Good stuff all over the place to help you fight off the chill.
Want to learn even more about how guests’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing? Register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
Plus, don’t miss these slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might also want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- A Fair and Balanced Look at Balancing Direct and OTA Business
- Why Attribution Modeling Matters in 2015
- Search? Metasearch? What’s the Difference?
- Hotel Channel Management Strategy: Tim Peter in Hotels Magazine
- 4 Lessons You Need to Know from Google’s Affluent Traveler Report
- What’s the State of Hotel Reputation Management?
- 10 Essential Lessons Learned From HSMAI’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Holy Crap! Mobile’s Even Bigger Than You Thought
- It’s Time You Take Mobile Seriously. Here’s Why
- The 4 Rules of Social Marketing for Hotel Marketers