Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Are you feeling overwhelmed? Struggling with the various changes going ’round the hospitality space? Then you’ll definitely want to check out these 7 must-see posts highlighting how to market your hotel in the future. Enjoy:
- There’s lots of change going on within the industry these days, so it seems reasonable to ask, when it comes to “Hospitality Digital Marketing and Distribution: Is it Time to Give Up?” No. But read on to see why.
- What sorts of changes are we seeing? Well, for starters, Tnooz reports that “EU Regulators Have Found That Two-Thirds of Travel Websites Are Misleading Consumers.” Seems like a big deal, no?
- In other news, Hotel Management shows “How To Use The Internet of Things to Elevate the Customer Experience” while “Adobe Identifies AR, IR and Wearables As Travel Trends to Watch.” That’s almost too much ‘
- Another Tnooz article highlights “Travel Content Strategies for a Mobile World,” which is a great idea, since, “For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King.”
- On the business travel front, Bloomberg is reporting that “Airbnb Goes After Business Travelers With New Booking Tool.” while “Facebook Begins Retargeting Potential Travelers With Ads Featuring Flight Info.”
- Happily, our own Tim Peter appeared on a panel at the Hospitality Law Conference/HotelROI event in Houston to explain “What Hoteliers Can Do to Maximize Their Revenue.” Some of the article details don’t exactly cover what was said, but we’ll have our own report later this week.
- Finally, no matter how much things might change, one tactic still remains “The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing.” Be sure to check it out to see what… and how it can work for you.
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?