Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! Lots of amazing insights for you in this week’s E-commerce Link Digest, which looks at 7 stellar insights into mobile, content marketing, and more. Enjoy:
- Website Magazine has a great infographic outlining “The State of Mobile Content Marketing” that you’ll want to check out.
- It shouldn’t surprise you that mobile and content each play starring roles in “What Digital Marketing Trends Matter?” from a recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast. Give a listen to the whole thing when you have a moment to find out who the other stars are.
- While we’re on the topic of trends, don’t miss this presentation, “Digital Marketing Directions 2017: The Key Digital Marketing Trends Driving Your Business.” and this post that reveals “AI, VR, and CX: 7 Top Posts About This Week’s Top Trends.”
- Shifting gears, eMarketer asks “How Can Retailers’ Digital Advertising Always ‘Fuel the Funnel’?” Even better, they offer some terrific answers.
- Ben Thompson over at Stratechery has a thought-provoking piece called “Not OK, Google” that asks some important questions about the lack of transparency at Google. I don’t completely agree with Ben’s assessments, but do think it’s a dialogue worth having about Google, and the rest of the AGFAM giants as well.
- Forbes offers a look at “4 Things Facebook’s CMO Shared On True Leadership” that you’ll want to review.
- And, finally, let’s wrap-up this set of 7 stellar insights into mobile, content marketing, and more with these “10 Posts Showing How the C-Suite Views Customer Experience” from the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest