Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
When Marketing Fails: Getting Dumped (Thinks Out Loud Episode 193) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Which Tech Giant Would You Drop? – The New York Times
- Tech’s Frightful Five: They’ve Got Us – The New York Times
- Department of Justice Begins Criminal Investigation of Uber
- Uber’s C.E.O. Plays With Fire – The New York Times
- Everything we know so far about Uber’s sexual harassment scandal | TechCrunch
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Customer Experience: Are We All United? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 191)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Travel Tuesday)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 13m 11s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.