7-Plus Can’t Miss Mobile Commerce Strategy Posts: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Well, Big Thinkers, that’s another week in the books. Let’s skip any fancy setup this time around and just get right to these 7-plus can’t miss mobile commerce strategy posts, part of the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series. Enjoy:
- Business Insider takes a look at the “Payments Ecosystem – Data & Business Potential,” which helps underscore “Why I’m Bullish on Mobile Payments and Messaging” and “Why Mobile Payments Will Rule.”
- The team here at Thinks rounded-up this set of “13 Excellent E-Commerce and Digital Strategy Insights” from the E-commerce Link Digest series as well as these “32 Killer Resources to Improve Your Digital Strategy: The Top Posts of 2016 (So Far)”
- A great episode of our Thinks Out Loud podcast reveals “How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide” for you. That’s clearly useful info, since as Sheryl Pattek of Forrester asks on CMO.com, “CMOs, Your Role Is Evolving — Are You Keeping Up?”
- We’re going to stick with CMO.com for a moment, where Giselle Abramovich put together a great collection of “15 Mind-Blowing Stats About Millennials” that will help you connect with that critical segment.
- Blair Symes wrote a terrific piece for Chief Marketer that outlines “8 Omni-Channel Marketing Pitfalls to Avoid” and that pairs nicely with this set of “8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience.”
- Michael Brenner writing at Marketing Insider Group explains why “Personalization Is the Future of Content Marketing.” If you liked that, you might also enjoy this group of “15 Colossal Content Marketing Insights to Kick off Your Week” or this reminder that “Content is Still The King.”
- Finally, let’s round out this week’s round-up of 7-plus can’t miss mobile commerce strategy posts with these “12 Powerful Posts Featuring the Top Mobile and E-commerce Trends”
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest
This Post Has 0 Comments