Well, Big Thinkers, it looks like it’s time again to round-up your most liked and linked, saved and shared, engaged and emailed posts from the past month. It also looks like we’ve got a great list for you this time. So, without further ado, here are 7 special digital strategy insights: the top posts of February, 2016 for you. Enjoy:
- A trio of entries from our weekly E-commerce Link Digest series leads us off, starting with this collection of 8 killer entries about improving e-commerce experience that was by far the most popular post of the last month. However, hot on its heels were these 7 posts explaining how to execute digital effectively and 9 new posts exploring digital trends in 2016. Ironically, we actually dropped the E-commerce Digest for a time a few months back. You’ve spoken loud and clear though, and won’t have to worry about them going away again.
- Next up is this detailed look at five reasons marketers need to get ready for mobile messaging that offers key insights into one of the top trends marketers will face in the coming year or so.
- Last month’s round-up of the top posts of January, 2016, featured 8 excellent digital delights (plus bonus insights) proved particularly popular among your fellow Big Thinkers. Take a look and I’m sure you’ll see why.
- Thinks Out Loud, our weekly e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, enters the list with this look at 6 key trends driving e-commerce in 2016. Also popular? This episode that recommends you stop chasing “the next big thing” in digital, along with some good advice on what to do instead.
- Another pair of E-commerce Link Digests provide these 8 excellent extended insights into e-commerce trends and a list of 7 perfect posts to drive content marketing success. Good stuff.
- The final Thinks Out Loud
episode in this month’s round-up asks, what drives growth in 2016? Even better, it offers some solid answers for you to learn from.
- And, while we’re on the topic of key questions, let’s wrap up this month’s list of the most popular posts of February by diving into the two most important questions you must answer to put your marketing to work. Be sure to check ’em out, as well as the rest of the top posts. You’ll be glad you did.
And there you have it Big Thinkers. The top posts of February, 2016 to keep you tuned into what matters to your friends here at Thinks.
And if you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).