8 Excellent Content Marketing and Customer Experience Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Holla, Big Thinkers! Had a good, have you? I sure have. This week’s edition of the E-commerce Link Digest Series mixes things up a bit, with an amazing list of 8 excellent content marketing and customer experience insights for you. Be sure to check out the ones most appropriate to your situation. As always, enjoy:
- Leading things off, Brand Quarterly highlights “The Digital Divide Between Leaders And Followers In Global Content.”
- Now content holds a space near and dear to our hearts here at Thinks, which is why we’ve covered “Trends for 2017: What Your Content Marketing Strategy Looks Like” and suggested that “Content Marketing is a Powerful Hammer But Not Everything’s a Nail” in past episodes of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast.
- Of course, you want to complement your company’s content throughout other steps in the customer journey, too. And as another Brand Quarterly piece notes, “Marketing Budgets Continue Pivoting To Technology And Customer Experience” to support those steps.
- Now, in the past, I’ve invited you to “Meet the King, the Queen, and the Crown Jewels: Content, Customer Experience, and Data.” But why not drill down further to understand “Why Content is King and Customer Experience is Queen.”
- Marketing Week explains “Why the Future of Customer Experience Depends on Online Data.”
- But the King and Queen are nothing without their Crown Jewels, data. And data’s where things start to get a bit sketchy these days, especially with the latest news about the Equifax data breach and Facebook’s issues with unsavory advertisers. That’s why it’s not a bad idea to brush up on “Facebook’s Data Problem” and give some thought as to why “Maybe Facebook’s Data Problem Is Your Data Problem.”
- CMO.com highlights the critical role data plays too, noting that “Digital Body Language Speaks Louder Than Words.”
- That’s a lot to take in for one week, so why not round-out your list of 8 excellent content marketing and customer experience insights with “A Dozen Don’t-Miss Digital Strategy Posts,” this set of “7 Sensational Insights into the Future of Digital Marketing,” or these “6 Proven Digital Marketing Trends (The Best of Thinks Out Loud)?” You’ll be glad you did.
Have a fabulous weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest
This Post Has 0 Comments