Building Brands Through Internet Marketing Headlines and Show Notes
- What Internet Marketing Strategy Isn’t – Thinks Out Loud Episode 60
- How are Your Customers Changing in 2014? – Thinks Out Loud Episode 58
- 2014 Internet Marketing Trends Worth Watching – Thinks Out Loud Episode 54
- Internet Strategy in a Changing World – Thinks Out Loud Episode 57
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56
- Will Review Sites Be the Death of Brands?
- Sears rolls out mobile-enabled in-vehicle pickup to all stores – Mobile Commerce Daily – Multichannel retail support
- It’s Time You Take Mobile Seriously. Here’s Why. (Travel Tuesday)
- Trends Shaping E-commerce in 2014: Internet Everywhere
- Online Americans Say They Hold Generally Favorable Views of Mobile Marketing
- How to Get in Your Customers’ Pants… Pocket (Travel Tuesday)
- 2014 Trends to Watch: Content Rivers, Floods, and Streams (Travel Tuesday)
- Brands find unique paths to step out from clutter on Valentine’s Day – Mobile Marketer – Content
- Retailers Use Social to Spur Shopping, Research – eMarketer
- What is a “brand story” anyway?
- Building your brand story
I also recommend checking out these slides looking at how your customer’s journey is changing due to the growth of the web, generally, and mobile specifically. Check ’em out when you get a moment:
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 14m 17s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: