Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Are We All United? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 191) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Why flying in America keeps getting more miserable, explained – Vox
- The United Airlines debacle isn’t about customer service. It’s about the morality of capitalism. | America Magazine
- How Technology Has Failed to Improve Your Airline Experience – The New York Times
- Uber Executive Suggests Digging Up Dirt On Journalists – BuzzFeed News
- Portland to investigate Uber’s ‘Greyball’ scheme to thwart regulators | OregonLive.com
- Uber CEO Kalanick Bears Blame for Sexual Harassment Culture | Fortune.com
- Uber reportedly tracked Lyft drivers using a secret software program named ‘Hell’ | TechCrunch
- Sales scandal weighs on Wells Fargo’s first-quarter results | Charlotte Observer
- The Race You Can’t Win
- Milgram experiment – Wikipedia
- Don’t Get Hung Up On Smartphones: Put Your Customer First
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- All Marketing is Social Presentation
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 2: Social is People – September 20, 2012
- Content Marketing is a Powerful Hammer But Not Everything’s a Nail (Thinks Out Loud Episode 176) Archives
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 13m 24s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.