Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149) – Headlines and Show Notes
- The State of E-commerce 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 148)
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
- Amazon to Release Portable Version of Echo Speaker in Coming Weeks – WSJ
- Uber: Complementary Partnerships That Enhance Your Brand
- Reinventing Marketing in the Digital Era – OpenMind
- Trends for 2016: Is Execution the New Innovation? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 145)
- Putting Digital to Work: 4 Key Actions to Drive Digital Transformation (Presentation)
- Marketing to Young City Solos
- Hands-on with Facebook M: the virtual assistant with a (real) human touch | The Verge
- Mark Zuckerberg – I’m excited to announce that we’ve agreed to…
Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical details: Recorded using an Audio-Technica AT2035 studio condenser microphone through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 7s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below:
This Post Has 0 Comments