How Will Digital Change Your Business? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 233)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
How Will Digital Change Your Business? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 233) – Headlines and Show Notes
This episode of Thinks Out Loud asks “How will digital change your business next year — and beyond?” Even better, it offers a series of answers to get you started. Here are the full show notes:
- What Won’t Change: The Trends Shaping Digital Next Year (Thinks Out Loud Episode 232)
- Digital Transformation: A Brief Introduction (Thinks Out Loud Episode 178) Archives
- What is More Important than Marketing? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 227)
- The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224)
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- In Digital Marketing, Practice Does Not Make Perfect. Perfect Practice Makes Perfect (Thinks Out Loud Episode 217)
- Disruption? 5 Digital Trends Show Why You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
- Marketing at the Speed of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 215)
- Deal With It: Digital Makes Marketing Easier for Everyone, Which Makes Marketing Harder For Everyone (Thinks Out Loud Episode 213)
- 7 Great Digital Transformation, AI, and Strategy Posts You Won’t Want to Miss: E-commerce Link Digest
- 9 Great Posts Focused on Digital Transformation, Strategy, and AI: E-commerce Link Digest
- 9 Powerful E-Commerce and Digital Transformation Posts for You: E-commerce Link Digest
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 36s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.